Nurses at Home is a Home Health Care Agency, licensed in the state of Connecticut.
Nurses at Home is family owned and operated by two Licensed Nursing Home Administrators and a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in navigating the difficult landscape of the continuum of care. Our working backgrounds in the post-acute setting span from Skilled Nursing Facilities to Hospices, Home Health Care and Non-Medical Home Care.
We provide highly skilled nursing that is respectful to all patients and families of diverse cultural health beliefs and practices, preferred languages, health literacy and other communication needs. Our highly skilled staff are dedicated to serving those who have been challenged by physical, mental health, or emotional impairments due to illness, injury, age, or lifestyle experiences.
For us, home care is much more than providing care for our clients. It is about being the experts in the industry that others trust to help find the services they deserve.
Our Mission at Nurses at Home:
Our commitment and highest priority is to make a significant difference in the lives of those who invite our services into their homes. Ensuring those we serve, experience reliable, passionate, and quality care.
Core Values at Nurses at Home:
- Reliability – Keeping Families comfortable and confident that care will be provided.
- Empowerment – Assisting clients to become stronger; giving control their life.
- Support – helping our clients maintain and regain independence.
- Passion – We are here because we are passionate about helping others. We love what we do.
- Empathy – creating an enriched and individualized person-center health and wellness plan.
- Community – sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals of our clients.
- Trust – built with consistency
Contact us today 860-740-4144 for a complementary care needs assessment!